If you have any questions regarding Swazi Apparel LTD or Swazi products check out our FAQ pages as your question may have already been asked. If not, or if you want to talk to a real person you can contact us using the details below, or simply fill in the form to the right.
Phone FREE in NZ: 0800 4 SWAZI (0800 479-294)
Phone in NZ: (06) 368 4822
Fax in NZ: (06) 367 9246
International Ph: +64 6 368 4822
International Fax: +64 6 367 9246
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm
(New Zealand time)
New Zealand Orders:
Orders for delivery to a New Zealand Address
- Please allow 2-3 working days for most urban addresses.
- Allow an extra 2 days for rural delivery.
- Orders are charged in New Zealand Dollars ($NZD) and will be charged to your credit card by your card provider at their prevailing exchange rate on the day that your credit card is charged.
- Orders may be subject to duties or taxes once the arrive at your country’s customs. These rates are determined by the government of the country the order is being shipped to and are the responsibility of the person receiving the order.
- Please allow 10-15 working days for delivery
Under New Zealand government regulations, there is a 15% Goods and Services Tax (GST). All products listed on this site in New Zealand dollars include GST, except where noted. NOTE: This tax does not apply to orders mailed directly overseas and will not be charged for international orders.
If you select an alternative currency the price will not show the GST component.
The Unique Swazi Lifetime Warranty:
All Swazi garments are unconditionally warranted against faulty fabric and workmanship for the natural life of the garment. We reserve the right to repair, replace or decline a claim at our discretion.
Fleece Garment Repairs:
Swazi undertake to repair your fleece garment if it has been accidentally torn or damaged free of charge, for the natural life of that garment while under recreational use. This warranty is subject to the garment being repairable and applies to the fleece fabric components of the garment only.
Aegis® Garment Repairs:
If you perforate or rip your Aegis® garment, please contact your retailer or Swazi for a repair quotation. There is a small charge for all Aegis® repairs – this will be discussed with you once your garment has been assessed.
Should you damage a zip in your garment you can send it back to us for a replacement zip. There is a charge for this service of $30 per zip. If the zip has failed due to a manufacturing fault then we will replace it at no charge.
- Wash and dry your garment
- Complete the Garment Repair Form
- Send $10 Postage & Packing along with your clean garment and completed Garment Repair Form to: Swazi Apparel Ltd, PO Box 567, Levin, New Zealand
- When returning gear to our workshop, please write the following on the outside of the package: ‘Clothing returned to manufacturer for credit/repair/exchange’ It helps our friends at customs categorise it and means we get the gear quicker.
Please note that if the garment is not washed or accompanied by the Postage & Packing fee then it will not be repaired.
Returns & Exchanges:
Swazi is committed to providing quality products to our customers. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any product, please return it to us in original condition with all labels and swing tags still attached within 15 days of receipt and we will replace it or refund your purchase price using the original payment method.
To return products to Swazi, please complete and enclose the Garment Exchange Form form, affix postage to your package and send it to:
Swazi Apparel Ltd
PO BOX 567
Our quality control team inspects every delivery into Swazi to ensure that the products you receive meet our high quality standards. However if you do receive a product that is faulty, please don’t hesitate to call us toll free 0800 4SWAZI to arrange free return delivery and an exchange or refund. Should a fault appear after a garment has been worn, please follow the Warranty & Repairs process.
Unfortunately postage charges on non-faulty returns are not refundable
We respect your privacy and we provide you with the right to see and/or correct your personal information. We do not sell our mailing list, nor do we disclose private information to any other person or company. Occasionally we may contact you to obtain further information or to offer other products or services that we feel may interest you. Should you prefer not to be contacted, please let us know and we will ensure that your name is withheld.