The Swazi® Tahr Anorak is one of our oldest designs and is as relevant today as the day the first one came off the line. Proven time and time again in the field the Tahr has some great features that have made it the timeless classic that it has become.
- Made in New Zealand from a three-layer AEGIS® fabric, it's soft, light, very quiet and of course very waterproof.
- The hood makes an adjustable peak, stiffened with both a durable liner and a hood wire to enable excellent peripheral vision and exceptional water shedding.
- The radical upper body design gives amazing freedom of movement.
- YKK zip with enclosing storm-flap allows for instant temperature & ventilation control.
- An easy-access, extra large bino pocket with elasticated bullet loops for all those must-have items. The pocket also has a unique drop stitch to allow any collected water to easily drain away.
- Draw-cord for simple waist adjustments.
- Touch-tape on soft cuffs ensures sleeves stay where you want them to.
- Side vents for unrestricted walking and climbing movement.
Need help with sizing? View Sizing Chart
NEW ZEALAND ORDERS:
Orders for delivery to a New Zealand Address
- Please allow 2-3 working days for most urban addresses.
- Allow an extra 2 days for rural delivery.
- Orders are charged in New Zealand Dollars ($NZD) and will be charged to your credit card by your card provider at their prevailing exchange rate on the day that your credit card is charged.
- Orders may be subject to duties or taxes once the arrive at your country’s customs. These rates are determined by the government of the country the order is being shipped to and are the responsibility of the person receiving the order.
- Please allow 10-15 working days for delivery.
WARRANTY & REPAIRS
THE UNIQUE SWAZI LIFETIME WARRANTY:
All Swazi garments are unconditionally warranted against faulty fabric and workmanship for the natural life of the garment. We reserve the right to repair, replace or decline a claim at our discretion.
FLEECE GARMENT REPAIRS:
Swazi undertake to repair your fleece garment if it has been accidentally torn or damaged free of charge, for the natural life of that garment while under recreational use. This warranty is subject to the garment being repairable and applies to the fleece fabric components of the garment only.
AEGIS® GARMENT REPAIRS:
If you perforate or rip your Aegis® garment, please contact your retailer or email@example.com for a repair quotation. There is a small charge for all Aegis® repairs - this will be discussed with you once your garment has been assessed.
Should you damage a zip in your garment you can send it back to us for a replacement zip. There is a charge for this service of $30 per zip. If the zip has failed due to a manufacturing fault then we will replace it at no charge.
- Wash and dry your garment
- Complete the Garment Repair Form
- Send $10 Postage & Packing along with your clean garment and completed Garment Repair Form to: Swazi Apparel Ltd, PO Box 567, Levin, New Zealand
- When returning gear to our workshop, please write the following on the outside of the package: ‘Clothing returned to manufacturer for credit/repair/exchange - It helps our friends at customs categorise it and means we get the gear quicker.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Swazi is committed to providing quality products to our customers. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any product, please return it to us in original condition with all labels and swing tags still attached within 15 days of receipt and we will replace it or refund your purchase price using the original payment method.
To return products to Swazi, please complete and enclose the Garment Exchange Form, affix postage to your package and send it to:
Swazi Apparel Ltd
PO BOX 567
Our quality control team inspects every delivery into Swazi to ensure that the products you receive meet our high quality standards. However if you do receive a product that is faulty, please don’t hesitate to call us toll free 0800 4SWAZI to arrange free return delivery and an exchange or refund. Should a fault appear after a garment has been worn, please follow the Warranty & Repairs process. Unfortunately postage charges on non-faulty returns are not refundable.